Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iprint mobile 1.0.1 garbage printing with external renderer

I have iprint appliance 1.0.1 up(demo download) and running and my apple ipad/phone is discovering the printer.
printer is ricoh 3001 (no postscript option)
I have external windows renderer installed and the correct ricoh PCL driver installed on the renderer.
I have followed the instructions in iprint appliance admin & user guide line by line. (External renderer is Win 7 64 bit, MS office 2010, PCL driver for the printer, Adobe X pro)
However when I print an image or pdf etc it prints garbage, page skips..resembling a postscript command sent to a non PS printer.
would appreciate if support can reach out to me. We are seriously evaluating a corporate wide solution for apple airprint.
phone USA : 757 989 2816
Martin Francis K
martin.francis@ferguson.com
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iprint mobile 1.0.1 garbage printing with external rende

Did you ever get this issue resolved. Sounds very similar to our issue...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.