Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

jobs not reaching printer

I am running OES11.2 sp2 with iprint client version 06.06.00. When a print job is sent from a workstation to a network printer sometime the job never gets to the queue but iprint comes up and says "document sent to printer". I am running windows 7 and windows 10 workstations. I tried removing and reloading the printer, tried new drivers but the problem keeps returning. The problem doesn't occur if the printer is connected via a local connector.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: jobs not reaching printer

the problem mainly occurs on a windows 10 workstation. Forgot to mention this in first post.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.