toomas_aas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

re-run Consolidate Migration

I attempted to use miggui for Consolidate Migration of iPrint from Netware 6.5 SP8 to OES11 SP2. All the printers failed to migrate. The situation now is that all existing printer objects were renamed to names like 'printerobject_NW' and new objects named like 'printerobject' were created in same context. The old renamed printer objects still work but the new ones are broken when looked with iManager.

I think I know what to do with my existing printer objects to make them migrate successfully. But I wonder what is the correct way to proceed.

1. Fix the existing printerobject_NW objects and re-run the migration
2. Delete the existing 'printerobject' objects, rename 'printername_NW' objects back to 'printername' and start from scratch.
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.