Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

Outstanding Contributor.. Steve Macukat Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Feedback on your new interface

The new interface is easier to read.  I like that it actually remembers my login between sessions.

There are some issues;

Exact phrase searching does not appear to be working as desribed under "Advanced"  ("Use quotes to search for an "exact phrase"").  

The link at the top of the page titled "Do you have feedback on our new interface" is broken. When I click the drop-down arrow there is a link under "Let us know HERE" but clicking the link doesn't do anything. This happens in Chrome & IE11. The URL is displayed in the status bar when the link is highlighted so the link is definitely there, it just doesn't do anything when clicked.

Finding the Feedback forum isn't easy.  The only way I could find to get here is from the Communities front page & navigating to "Keylinks / Community Quick Links / Contact Links / Community Feedback".

I can't see a way to filter results to just the feedback forum.  For example I wanted to see if "Exact Phrase" searching had been mentioned already.  However "Community Feedback Suggestions" doesn't show up as an option under the Location search filter & there doesn't appear to be a top-term that relates to it.  

Who Me Too'd this topic
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.