Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

Captain
Captain

IDM 4.7. Dynamic Group Filter - some attributes disappear aftrer saving

Hi All,

During Dynamic Group creation from iManager I create several queries. When I create a query with the following filter: (&(objectClass=Person)(title=Сотрудник приемной председателя)) and press "Apply" button, I get several users in the Query Results field. Looks OK so far.

But when I save the group (by pressing OK button) and then edit it again I see that the "title" attribute in my filter is empty: (&(objectClass=Person)(title=))

Why does this happen?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Who Me Too'd this topic
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.