We are thrilled to invite you to apply to join our exclusive customer engagement programs! Connect and learn, view future product development plans, learn tips and tricks, provide feedback.
- Drive precise innovations that meet your unique needs as part of our Product Advisory Councils sessions.
- Or join our dynamic Customer Advisory Board community to discuss business strategies and customer experiences that leave a lasting impact on your business.
- Connect and learn best practices, hear about customer use cases, provide feedback as part of our User Groups.
Not sure which one to choose? Here’s a brief description of each of the engagement opportunities. Scroll below for specific product/solution areas of focus.
- Customer Advisory Boards (CABs) consist of decision makers from diverse industries who provide feedback, insights and strategic guidance on the organization's overall offerings and customer experience.
- Product Advisory Councils (PACs) are groups of customers who provide feedback, input, and insights on the organization's products, suggest new features, and participate in early product testing.
- User Groups are customers who come together to network, share best practices and discuss their experiences using OpenText’s technology solutions.
Explore the world of collaborative innovation, where your voice matters, and your feedback shapes our future. Choose the best program for you
Customer Advisory Boards:
- Content Cloud CAB - Register now
- DevOps Cloud CAB - Register now
- Experience Cloud CAB - Register now
- Business Network Cloud CAB - Register now
- IT Operations Cloud CAB - Register now
Product Advisory Councils:
- Intelligent Capture PAC - Register now
- xECM PAC - Register now
- xECM for Engineering PAC - Register now
- Documentum PAC - Register now
- ADM PAC - Register now
- SMA PAC - Register now
- CMS PAC - Register now
- Operations Bridge PAC - Register now