1 minute read time

Join Micro Focus at HPE Discover 2022 – Las Vegas, June 28–30

by Micro Focus Employee in Welcome

Micro Focus is honored to be a Gold Sponsor at HPE Discover 2022. We have a great line-up of sessions that cover Data Analytics with Vertica, Data Protector with HPE Storage, and Mainframe Modernization. And of course, we will be centrally stationed in Discover Showcase at booth #318 where you can come by to talk with the experts and dig deeper into any of these solutions.  I invite you to add these sessions to your agenda:

1. Data Analytics However You Cloud: Public, Private, or Hybrid
    Business Breakout (ID: BB5279) – Wednesday, 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
    Hear about how Vertica’s unified analytics platform is designed for loading and storing data for blazing-fast analytics and in-database machine learning at massive scale, with a query engine that can ask complex analytical questions and get fast answers, wherever data resides.
  2. Restoring Application and System Data Following Loss, Disaster, and Ransomware Attacks
    Business Breakout Session (ID: BB5289) – Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
    Experience how Micro Focus Data Protector with HPE Storage can help get your critical business applications and data restored and running again.
  1. Break Up with the Mainframe: Moving Workloads to HPE with Micro Focus
    Theater Presentation (Session ID: T5278) – Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
    Hear and ask questions as Micro Focus's Howard Hinman (Global CT of Mainframe Modernization) shares insights about moving mainframe workloads to HPE. Including HPE GreenLake.

The event is coming up quickly, so I encourage you to register if you haven’t already. The HPE and Micro Focus solutions are a ‘must see’. In fact, analytics, data protection, and a mainframe modernization are three topics top of mind with enterprise leaders. These solutions underpin our long history of being strategic and technology partners to continue bringing proven innovation you can trust. Let us show you how you can run and transform your business wherever you are in your journey – like we have for thousands of customers like you.

On behalf of Micro Focus and HPE, I look forward to seeing you at HPE Discover.

Mike

Tags:

Labels:

Event
HPE Discover
Micro Focus partner
News
Virtual Conference