No longer seems possible to see all (new) topics for a (top-level) Discussion Board

Change of format (implemented today?) means that it no longer seems possible to see all (new) topics for a (top-level) Discussion Board.

For example, the "Community Home > Printing and Digital Imaging: Enterprise" board ( http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-Imaging/ct-p/itrc-218 ) contains four subsidiary boards.

I used to be able to see all topics in the upper-level board, rather than having to visit each subsidiary board in turn.

The 'Latest Topics' tab shows a few of the latest topics in the (upper-level) board, and there is a 'See All' link - but this provides an index for topics in ALL discussion boards in the forums (i.e."Community Home > All Topics") which is rather unexpected (and totally useless in this context). 

Parents Reply
  •  

Right. It's working the way it used to work, but that was never the way I liked it.

I'd really like to see stuff ordered by activity, not by original posting, latest to oldest.

And I want just 1 entry per topic, showing original topic creator and create time, 

as well as latest reply writer and time.

Is that such an odd request?

[oh, and this time a chrome login worked. I only have failures in this login space with HP Passport, no other site, so for me this is an HP issue, not my cookies or whatever. Of course the other sites don't make me login all the time, so if they had an issue I would only run into it once a decade, not every day]

Hein

Children
  • Hein

>> I'd really like to see stuff ordered by activity, not by original posting, latest to oldest.

>> And I want just 1 entry per topic, showing original topic creator and create time, 

>> as well as latest reply writer and time.

I think (I hope) that this is the same as my request for "the old ITRC & BSF order of 'latest update date/time', provided that this does not result in multiple entries for multiple responses to the same topic".

... and as regards Chrome: I use this browser most of the time (I occasionaly use IE9), and I haven't had a login problem with HP Passport.

Chris

• Hein

>> I'd really like to see stuff ordered by activity, not by original posting, latest to oldest.

>> And I want just 1 entry per topic, showing original topic creator and create time, 

I think (I hope) that this is the same as my request for "the old ITRC & BSF order of 'latest update date/time', provided that this does not result in multiple entries for multiple responses to the same topic".

... and as regards Chrome: I use this browser most of the time (I occasionaly use IE9), and I haven't had a login problem with HP Passport.

Chris

• Hein

Chris